Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A VERY BUSY SUMMER...PART ONE



Oh, my goodness! It has been a L O N G time since I have blogged!

Well, nothing has slowed down...But it's time to get back to journaling!

In a nutshell, these are highlights from my summer (Part 1), short as it was!



Went down and fetched our son from college…

A quick little dinner before his last night out with friends...



While there, we were lucky enough to get to see the Blue Angels in action…They’re absolutely amazing!





I have no idea how they can stay in such precise exact formation…It is awe-inspiring to say the very least…







The night we arrived...



Yes, my attire is very strange...Work clothes, a hat, and a tired face...



But OH SO HAPPY ON THE INSIDE!!!

(Don't EVER let anyone tell you different...There is nothing like family, especially your very own children) :)

We hauled Hubby’s bike along with DB’s and had fun riding together...





My dream car…Ahhhhhhh…



Thirty years ago, (wow-that long ago?), I fell in love with a particular red classic Jaguar. I have looked all these years for one comparable never having found one. Well, here she is!



I wanted to speak to the owner but didn’t know, in the crowd, who he might be. I am sure, however, that he was not afar off…

Admiring all of us admiring his car. ;)



Oh Happy Day...



No comments: