Sunday, May 24, 2009

MEME TAG



I found this tag on a blog and decided to play along.

I have done it in the past, and it’s kind of fun to do.

Here are the rules

1. Go to the 7th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer (It is normally the 4th folder, but since I have done this previously, I chose the 7th folder for the Lord's day)

2. Post the 7th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 7 fellow bloggers.......I probably won't actually tag anyone, but if you'd like to tag yourself, I'd love to see your post!

This picture was taken last Christmas. It is of a favorite nativity that I have. A woman that I was in the Primary (a children’s group at church) with probably more than 15 years ago made each of us a ceramic nativity set, and it is probably my favorite one. I get it out each year for the Christmas season.

Do you have a favorite nativity?

I would love to hear about your seventh-folder-seventh-picture!

No comments: