Tuesday, May 18, 2010

JUST POPPING IN



Just popping in to say "Hi"...



Or at least I THINK I am…;)

At least…I am doing the best I can with what I have…Changes at work(s) mean much harder work for a lot less pay…Hopefully, that will change in a few months…

YEARLY GOALS ASSESSMENT…

Hmmm…


I keep fallin’ off the wagon…Or, the wagon keeps dumpin’ me off!

BE MORE ORGANIZED…Doing okay here in some areas. My house-cleaning routine, however…Well, I need to get back on track.

CONTINUE TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH WITH BODILY
NOURISHMENT…
Quite a bit more improvement needed.

CONTINUE TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH WITH EXERCISE…Have been somewhat sporadic, but still tryin’!

QUIT WHINING AND JUST DO!...Oh, boy! It has been whine city around here! I really need to work on this one!

I have managed to fit in a bit of fun, of course!

A day at a little mountain resort town with Mom...



We went up for shopping and lunch and came home with a toilet! :0)

A birthday party for GB #1…



And a fun ride with my honey…



I’ll post pix when I make more time to post.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

No comments: