Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WATER WATER WATER AND A PHONE THAT SERVES AS A LEVEL



A very very rainy two days…Would that my flowers (and the rest of my garden seeds) already be in the ground…

Oh, well…

DH and I went shopping over the weekend and picked out several varieties that will HOPEFULLY last in our extreme-sun and extreme-shade beds…I have been experimenting for several years now not to much avail, but I won’t give up!

Giving up is never much fun anyway!



Have you ever heard of a Foam Party? I certainly hadn’t and neither had DS…

Until he and his date attended one.

It’s a dance where they spray soap foam all over everyone…Hmmm…Not sure how that could be much fun…But anyway…

It wasn’t like a lot of the pictures I looked up online, which look pretty raunchy, as he is at a church school…But there were still consequences!



He got soaked, and so did his phone! He said it looks more like a level now than a phone…Water floating in the screen with an air bubble in it to boot! Ha Ha Ha! I definitely had to laugh on that one!

There’s always SOMETHING new to ponder!

Well, everyone, have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments: