Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK





For Today...March 17, 2009

Outside my window...Dark, chilly, with huge snowflakes this a.m., overcast most of the day, and sunshine just before sunset.

I am thinking...That I would like to be able to relax mentally like I used to be able to.

From the learning rooms...Learning to fix a computer program at work.

I am thankful for...Stebe.

From the kitchen...Had plans to make a hot dish and cucumber salad, but Hubby took me out for dinner. :)

I am wearing...Sports pants and gray sweatshirt.

I am reading...The Encyclopedia of Country Living by Carla Emery.

I am hoping...To keep things in perspective.

I am creating...Nothing at the moment.

I am hearing...The TV that Hubby is watching—don’t know why they have to yell on many of the programs… :/

Around the house...Keira is doing dishes, Nate is…Hmmm, don’t know, and Elliott is at marshal arts.

One of my favorite things...Peace.

A few plans for the rest of the week...To (cross my fingers) get all of the programs fixed AND reviewed before class starts next week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



An awesome picture of the Salt Lake City Temple...


Join us at at The Simple Woman’s Daybook...

No comments: