Friday, February 27, 2009

BIRTHDAY TIME AGAIN!



It seems that we have many MANY birthdays in our family! And, yesterday, our very own Miss Keira turned 23—So hard to believe!


When I was 23, I was 8 months pregnant with the sweet little girl!


Where does the time go!





What’s a mama to do?


Well...Of course, I rang up the family!





And...we had a party!





With a little fun...





And lots of Birthday Cake!








Of course baby Adrien wants to help Tia blow out the candles with his little lispy blow!





...And lick the candles too!





What little brother does, Big Brother...Are you leaving me out?!





Of course not! You get some too, Julian!





Gramma didn’t get to hold that beautiful baby tonight…sigh…





I didn't want to give him my achy sore throat, so I had to stay away from the little precious...Uncle had fun with him though! Aren't they so cute together!


My youngest baby and my youngest grandbaby...Ahhh, this mama's heart just swells.





For Tia's birthday, the boys helped Mommy make the wrapping paper...with lots of fun buttons!





Couldn't you just bite those chubby little cheeks!





Aren't birthdays just TOO fun!


2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

What sweet pictures, you have such a beautiful family! Hope your sore throat has passed, they are so miserable!

Paris

Me said...

Hi Paris,

Family is just wonderful, aren't they!? I feel so blessed to have my family and to have them around me. I wouldn't trade my life with anyone who thinks they might be having a "fun" time partying and playin' the fast life.

I just have a little congestion and throat issues left--feeling lots better. :)