Thursday, February 11, 2010

A HAPPY THURSDAY TO YOU!



BE MORE ORGANIZED…

Bedroom cleaned—Check

CONTINUE TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH WITH...BODILY
NOURISHMENT…


Will do better tomorrow…:/

CONTINUE TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH WITH EXERCISE…

Check

QUIT WHINING AND JUST DO!

Check

It has been such a lovely snow-covered winter…I am thoroughly enjoying it!



DINNER

Dinner tonight was chili in the crock pot…Mmmm mmmm good! There is nothing like a bowl of good hot soup or chili on a cold winter’s day…



You know, I was feeling a twang of the heart strings tonight and so thought to myself…Well, there must be some positives about him being gone and my nest being empty…Of course I am very happy for him…On this side, however, I really couldn’t think of any positives…The nest will be empty. I so enjoy our time together and just the conversation…Oh, my…The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.



Well…Since this is the month of love…Here are some things I love…



Barbie…



Memories…

Oh…The Mama Burger, Papa Burger, and Baby Burger…Do you remember? There was nothing quite like that foamy root bear in a chilled icy mug…



Puppies…



Now…A Happy Thursday To You All!

No comments: