Monday, February 15, 2010

WEEK 3



WEEK 3...Or is it the end of week 4?

The week didn’t end on such a positive note.

Discouraging…Sure.

Life-altering…No.

I actually have more determination to do better. Why? Because, when you're lying at the bottom of the hole, that light at the top REALLY beckons loudly!



Today, and actually for the past four, I have been bedridden…I now feel renewed and almost symptom free, so I am ready to take the world by the tail…Well, almost ;)

So, onward we go!



ASPIRATIONS

ANYTHING that we are aspiring to…Going for the Olympic medal…Or, cleaning your house…It needs to be taken One step at a time…

Life can be too overwhelming when viewing the entire picture. Even if it is something as small as doing homework, take one step at a time.

Do a bit…Take a break.

Do a bit…Take a break…

Do a bit…Take a break…

One…Step…At…A…Time is imperative!



Of course, the more you can do the better, and if you’re up to it, great! But if you’re just feeling overwhelmed and like you can’t do it, there is great worth in SMALL ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

There are some days where just getting ready for the day is too much...

Putting on my makeup...



Brushing my teeth...



Doing my hair...



Getting my outfit together and getting dressed...



And...Taking care of the animals can be too much to handle--funny as it may seem...



So, I break it up.

It doesn’t always go like this, but here is an example of what I may do on some days…

I do a bit…Put my mascara on…Then, eat my breakfast…Take care of the animals…Then get dressed…Put on the rest of my makeup…Get my materials for work together…Etc.

So, rather than doing something all at once, I alternate my tasks. By doing that, I am more easily able to accomplish them and feel quite successful once they ARE done!

A whole LOT can be achieved by taking it bit by bit by bit.

I have always felt sorry for the proverbial elephant, but the saying holds true…



So, Take charge of today...One bite at a time!

No comments: