Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK






FOR TODAY JANUARY 14, 2009...

Outside my window...A dark, cold, wonderful Winter's night.

I am thinking...that I love having my family here and am sad that in just a few short months, they will all be gone, and we will have a very empty house.

I am thankful for...Oil lamps and history.

From the learning rooms...More on lab tests and connective tissues.

From the kitchen...Lemon Cinnamon cleansing tea with a few splashes of vanilla soy milk.

I am wearing...My Winter flannel nightgown.

I am creating...Some crystalized hearts.

I am going...Think happy thoughts this night.

I am reading...Jane Austen.

I am hoping...For God's hand to guide me in my career path, as I am unfortunately destined to work.

I am hearing...The furnace running, a calm sound to me. It means Winter and cozy evenings.

Around the house...All is quiet, as I usually write this Daybook very late at night.

One of my favorite things...Is to create.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Work tomorrow and probably Friday as well. Making a nice large pot of Split Pea and Ham soup.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Some crystal hearts hanging.



If you would like to join us, please visit The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

No comments: