Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK-DEC. 3



FOR TODAY: December 3, 2008

Outside my window...Snow! We finally have snow! As I drove home last night, it was snowing, it was quiet, and Silent Night played on the radio. Ahhh...the Christmas season is here.

I am thinking...That I’m very tired today, but I am healthy :)

I am thankful for...My son’s accomplishments. We are attending his Eagle Scout Court of Honor tonight! He is such a good boy and tries to follow the right path. Ahhh…the joys of being a mother.

From the learning rooms...Phlebotomy tests and which tubes they go in.

From the kitchen...The smell of pumpkin chocolate chip brownies baking in the oven.

I am wearing...My work scrubs.

I am creating...Ideas for an afghan that I'll soon begin.

I am going...to Church tonight for the Court of Honor.

I am reading...Beautiful Girlhood

I am hoping...to lose some weight. ;)

Silence other than the cozy sound of the furnace running.

Around the house...Write out Christmas cards, do a load of laundry, plan ways to make an income from my home. Ideas anyone?

One of my favorite things...Little children.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Work through Friday and study all weekend for a final.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...My candle-lit Christmas cottage with people from the 1800s inside.



If you would like to take part in the The Simple Woman's Daybook, please click this link:

No comments: