Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK




FOR TODAY DECEMBER 22, 2008...

Outside my window...is dark with beautiful white snow on the ground.

I am thinking...that Christmas Eve is only two days away!

I am thankful for...my family and a good job.

From the learning rooms...The scriptures and other such writings teaching me how necessary it is to have charity.

From the kitchen...Tomorrow will be homemade split pea soup--Yummy on a cold day!

I am wearing...my long flannel nightgown.

I am creating...valentine cards and soaps.

I am going...to stay home tomorrow!

I am reading...(just finished) The Duggar Family, 20 and Counting. What a wonderful book! I recommend it to everyone. I received it in the mail last week, finished it in two or three evenings and passed it on to DD tonight. What a Christ-like family they are.

I am hoping...to come up with enough money to pay this month's bills, DS's birthday, Christmas! :?)

I am hearing...my husband snoring.

Around the house...all are in their respective rooms.

One of my favorite things...my comfy bed. ;)

A few plans for the rest of the week:Family for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Work on Friday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...L O V E



If you would like to participate with us in this weekly Day Book, visit The Simple Woman

2 comments:

Thru Pink Curtains said...

yeah i made pea soup the othe day too and took it to church potluck, where half of it went and the other i will give away today. cute picture!!!

Me said...

Thank you for your comments. :)

I love homemade soup on Winter days. I made neffla soup yesterday--Mmmm.

Have a great day!