Friday, November 21, 2008

HOME-MADE LAUNDARY DETERGENT

HOME-MADE LAUNDARY DETERGENT

Alas, I am having quite the time finding ingredients for the home-made detergent that I am trying to make. I have the Borax, but the washing soda and Fels Naptha soap are eluding me. I have found them on line, but the whole point is frugality, and after paying shipping on them, I don’t know how frugal that would be! Ironically, I brought it up to my mom tonight, and she still had a partial box from years ago that she gave me! I was surprised. I may use it but wonder how strong it would still be. The bottom of the box has an area for a hand-stamped price. Now that’s going back a few years! So far, I’ve tried Lowes, Wal Mart, K-Mart, Albertsons, Target, and possibly Shop-Ko. I also checked online through our local health food store to no avail. I’ll find it. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!







No comments: