Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JEALOUSIES

Jealousies---Oh, yes, that AWFUL and forbidden word! I must indeed work on myself and enjoy what I do have, which is much.

  • I am jealous of those who are able to live the life that I yearn for, i.e. Mrs. G from the wonderful Pastoral Symphony Farm blog. I always wanted a bushel full of children and would have so liked to continue to raise them as we were supposed to (as posted in my "Struggles for Women" section). HOWEVER, the Lord blessed us with three wonderful children, and I am eternally greatful for these blessings.
  • I am jealous of those who don't have to work outside. I am such a domestic person, and a free spirit that I wish that I could work just a bit outside of the home, as it suited me. Ha! That's not asking for much, is it? HOWEVER, the Lord has blessed me with great opportunities and many learning experiences in my jobs, for which I am thankful.
  • I am jealous of those families who seem so united in serving the Lord. I would that all of my family would attend Church. HOWEVER, it isn't to be, not now at least, and all of my family are healthy and loving people.

There! My thorns are exposed! Well, at least some of them! Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Thanks for the compliment, it made my day! ;-)

Paris

Me said...

Mrs. G, you are so very welcome. Thank you for your wonderful site and for sharing your wholesome lives with us. :) You inspired me to start blogging.