Saturday, November 22, 2008

OUR FAMILY

Our youngest son graduated last spring. Wow! What an amazing and very strange feeling it is to have your children all grown. I always heard, "It will go fast", but you never REALLY know until it happens to you. You know, it was yesterday that I was in my 20s with three little children. Now, I'm turning 46 next month and married to a 51-year-old man! Who would ever have thought! It just is more than I can iterate until you feel it for yourselves. And, I was never one of those mothers who couldn’t wait until their children were out of the house. I still dread (although we always raised him to do so) the day that our boy leaves for his mission next Spring. Oh, I don’t know that my heart will handle it. But, he will be doing the Lord’s work, and that is the most important of all.

Here are a couple of pictures from Elliott’s graduation.

Elliott and a friend from school.



My Boy and Me

No comments: