Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MEDIA

The media all but makes me vomit. There is almost nothing left that is pure. I get quite dispondent over the blatent context of comercials and "entertainment" that I see. If it were up to me, we would watch mainly those shows with morals, good will, and happiness. I have not much choice in the the matter, however, and yearn to pray with my spouse, read the scriptures, have family prayer and scripture study, etc. PLEASE don't view me as a better-than-thou type of a person, for I am so very far from it. I have many failings. I make a multitude of wrong choices despite my morals. I have a wonderful family who are good people. This is simply the direction that I so badly want to travel and wish that all of us would band together on the road of righteousness.

No comments: