Thursday, November 13, 2008

SCHOOL

I love to learn. Right now, however, it is doing me in. It feels pretty near impossible to continue in the aloted time for this semester. I don't know which decision is right. Due to money (ever the all-mighty dollar), time, and/or family issues, I have had to start three times with at least two years in between restarts. I am getting impatient. Nonetheless, I don't quite know how to do it all.

Women used to be housewives. We then had to work out of the home while still keeping our duties as women of the home. We now are expected to better ourselves through learning and degrees while working outside the home and still being keepers of our home and all that that entails.

No, we don't HAVE to go to school, but if you want to earn more, in this day and age, you pretty much need to go. I guess that it's good that I enjoy learning. I don't want this to be yet another time that I must postpone or quit. But, I can't seem to make enough money for bills AND pay for school and then have the time for homework on top of it all. I just don't know how to do it all!

I am praying about it and pray that Heavenly Father shows me what I need to do.

No comments: